Sunday, November 11, 2007

My Garden


The picture above shows the right had side of my garden. On the far right side is a row of peas by the fence and a row of beans on the inside. Toward the back on the right side are beets and behind the beets are four broccoli plants.


On the left hand side are two rows of lettuce plants toward the front and toward the back are cauliflower plants and in the very back are some cabbage plants.



Another shot of the peas and bean plants.


Another shot of the lettuce plants.




In the middle of my garden are two planter boxes. The front box contains radishes, lettuce and bean plants. The second box toward the rear contains cauliflower plants. I don't know why I planted so many cauliflower plants. I wish I had planted more broccoli instead.


1 comment:

Sean said...

I have trouble taking care of our fake plants! I guess your farm days are not long forgotten. The garden looks amazing. What are you going to do with all that cauliflower?