Saturday, December 1, 2007

Thanks Giving 2007

The pictures below are from our Thanks Giving get together this year. Unfortunately, I forgot to take pictures of the Roast Turkeys and other traditional Thanksgiving foods. But at least I have a few pictures of our family members to remember this day.


My youngest brother Joe, sitting in the atrium. He retired from Marina High School as the equipment manager last year and now spends his time at the Beach and other activities.


Sitting in the atrium with my brother Dennis, my dad Paul, my niece Jamie's husband Mike and myself.



Danny eating at the dining room table with the back of Dennis's head, my dad, Jim's wife Jennifer, my mother in law Anna, and Danny's wife Jean.


Holding hands in a circle for blessing of the food. You can see Gavin, Jim's wife Jenifer, my Sister Sharon, my brother Joe, my nephew Danny, Danny's son Jimmy.



The kids table before dinner.


John's wife Jennifer and their son Cooper.


My niece Jamie and Danny's wife Jean. In the front is another niece, Jodi.


Sitting in the family room is Judi, Joey, Danny, my sister Sharon, Dennis's wife Jan and Sharon's husband Jim.

Some of my niece's and nephew's kids.



My cousin Chris. He spent most of Thanksgiving day working on my computer to try to clean it up but he also likes our piano.


Judi's brother David getting ready to leave with his wife Chris.

1 comment:

amanda said...

That was fun to see pics of everyone! Thanks for sharing.